Home / Services

Services We Provide


The One Stop Solution For All Your Digital Needs

We help your business garner new traffic, leads and sales through digital marketing. We allow you gain recognition, making it online to prospective leads and provide competitive advantage of getting it ranked in the most utilized search engines.

Graphic Designing

Graphic Designing is important in the sales and marketing of products and is a critical component of brochures and logos and business cards.

Web Development

In this digitalized world the best option is nothing unless to create your own website in order to reach the world at large and create recognition

Social Media Mgt

Social Media Marketing is one of the greatest way to inform your customers about special offers or discounts and market presence.

Website Hosting

Hosting is the process of using a server to host a website, and there are all sorts of different types of hosting available out there on the market.

Content Writing

The marketing strategy relies on specifically quality written or visual material such as blog posts, articles, web content and infographics.

Search Engine Optimization

It's the process of optimizing your website content in order to rank in search engines through quality content that focuses on relevant

digital agency about us 3
Why Choose Us

What Makes Us Different​

digital agency about us 3

We are highly concerned in delivering customers the best of our products as we consider our clients as our business runners.

As we are so much considered over clients satisfaction we make sure to give out the best possible results.

We consist of the best workforce in-terms of our conceptual, tactical and interpersonal skills who will surely get you where you ant to go.

We guarantee our effective work gets delivered at the mentioned time without delay

Apart from quality enhancement we also extend our services with competitive prices to benefit our clients.

Digital Marketing Agency 2

We Can Make Awesome Things Together

Call Us Now +94 71 145 8878

Have any idea or project for in your mind call us or schedule a appointment. Our representative will reply you shortly.



Have Any Questions?

Want to find out about us and clear your doubts? We value your opinions on wanting to know us better. the answers for what our clients ask for are listed below.

Depending on the nature of the one time project, the duration to finish the job may vary. Anyhow, we at Strivebeam guarantee to help you get your digital services fulfilled within a minimum of 1 to a maximum 7 days. Strivebeam team highly focuses on delivering our clients projects at the lowest cost of time.

We consider both, our workforce as well as the customers unbiasedly as both contributes for our business to evolve. Therefore, it is our policy to get 40% on the total amount prior to the work that would boost the workforce for a better job, which is refundable within 24 hours and the remaining 60% at the delivery of the project.

We appreciate our clients for being aware on this, about what we use to make your dream work real. As many clients raise this question we focused on this, so that our clients have a clear knowledge about the features of our work and it ensures the transparency we got with our clients. Accordingly, for graphic designing purpose we use WordPress+Woo commerce while for graphical purposes we use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Correl Draw and Adobe Illustrator.

For a website or a publication to deliver its main message, quality content is a must then a proper design. However, our website and graphic designing team will only provide you the quality design but not the content. Be that as it may, Strivebeam content writing team will provide you quality contents to sparkle up your website, for a moderate charge.